All fees come into effect April 1, 2019 and are for a 12 month period. You have the option to pay upfront or in regular installments.
You are a dietitian and registered with a Canadian dietetics regulatory body (provincial college):
Full membership - $487
First-time member - $219
- This is your first time joining as a member.
- You were a first-time member last year.
- You are currently employed less than 21 hours/week.
- You are on full-time parental leave.
(for former DC members and Registered Dietitians
) - $171
- You are permanently retired from work and aged 55 years or over.
- You are permanently retired from work and no longer able to work due to a medical condition.
You are a student or recent graduate:
Full-time graduate student
- You are enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program in dietetics, food science, or nutrition science at a Canadian university.
- You are completing your dietetic internship or practicum program.
Dietetic graduate (This option is available for two years post-graduation)
- You are enrolled in a full time post-graduate degree program in food and human nutrition, food science or nutrition at a Canadian university.
- You are a graduate of an accredited undergraduate program in dietetics, food science, or nutrition science at a Canadian university, and are applying or awaiting a practicum placement.
All members are invited to refer a new or lapsed member (has not been a DC member in the past 365 days. The new or returning member must meet the criteria for first-year, part-time (new) or full membership. The referring member will receive a refund of $50 for EACH eligible member they refer.
Join or Renew